Abyss




Everyone is attracted by his own abyss. That’s true. But not in this case. My four Abysses can fascinate you so much that you may forget your own forever).
The Abyss is a series of four shooters: Abyss-12, Abyss -13, Abyss -17 & Abyss Black. Please, get acquainted!

Abyss-12 Ingredients: *0.75 shot - Russian Standard Vodka, *1 shot of my abyss (depth 12), *0.5 shot - Kahlua.
Abyss-13
Ingredients: *0.5 shot - Russian Standard Vodka, *0.5 shot of my abyss (depth 13), *0.5 shot - Amarula Cream.
Abyss-17
Ingredients: *0.5 shot - Grand Marnier, *0.5 shot of my abyss (depth 17), *0.5 shot - Amarula Cream.
Abyss Black
Ingredients: *0.5 shot - Disaronno Amaretto, *0.5 shot of someone’s (don’t tell you whose) black abyss, which is even darker and deeper than my own, *0.5 shot - De Kuyper Crème De Cacao – Brown

Help yourself, please! But don’t ask me how I fill the shots with drops of my abyss and how I get them from different levels of the depth*. And one more thing… Drinking too many of the shooters can cause you to become drunk very fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment